Sunday, March 06, 2005

Just Observing

Just Observing

Gawd!!! Tried to install sitemeter--1st thing they do is have you log out--and trying to log in again, realized I'd forgotten my password. Had a hell of a time getting a new one, but finally have. Have given up on sitemeter until tomorrow.

Don't know how to install links to other blogs I read. Don't know how to install headers on a blog. Don't know how to how to make it possible for readers to just click on a URL I mention in a blog and go there without having to type the whole thing out. I can tell you in detail how to take apart and put back together an M-60, but these blog details come in another language...pure code far as I'm concerned.

Ain't life grand?
Wrap.

1 comment:

Special Forces Alpha Geek said...

Hey,
The sitemeter thing worked OK for me, but I haven't logged in yet - I just click through the little widget thingy at the bottom of the page.

To add links, you've got to edit your template after you're logged in.

Check out this link for more details:

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=110&topic=22

Take care - thanks for dropping by my blog.