Thursday, March 03, 2005

Just Observing

Just Observing

Just had a feeling I should pick up the latest copy of Esquire this afternoon, so I did. I pay attention to those kinds of off-the-wall instincts.

Damned good thing I did. Remember Colby Buzzell's blog from the Stryker Brigade's base outside of Mousul (I know damned well I'm not spelling that right), Iraq? cb's blog? And suddenly they made him quit...shut him down?

Hah! He who laughs last.... There he is with an article in Esquire! The first in a series, that starts off with how he came to be in the Army in the first place.

And, he's working on a book! The editor's letter talks about him, there's a pic of him in the Contents list, and finally the article himself. Only Colby writes like Colby, is all I have to say. Damned fine to have him back!
Wrap..

No comments: