Friday, April 08, 2005

Yep...it's tomorrow...

Do NOT ask me how Blogger has managed to move my posts way the hell down under the side list of previous posts on the left of the page. Tried to find out and Blogger techs say that sometimes the post is too wide and then all posts slide to bottom. Well fine. That's all well and good, but dammit, how does one get them the hell back up where they're supposed to be? And which is the too long, errant sentence? And what good does it do if one finds it, since there's no way short of removing that entire post to shorten said sentence? More, what happened to the wrap-around sentence? Isn't that supposed to be automatic? Boy, am I glad I'm not a Blogger computer tech!Well hell...wrote this early this afternoon and still am not able to post on Blogger. It's 10 to 9PM. Whatever the problem is, they've really got one this time. Might not be able to post until tomorrow!Wrap...

2 comments:

Nan said...

I've had the same problem, and I, too, contacted blogger. I'm guessing, but I think yours may be the site link under "Mrs. B went to work and...". Mine was a site link, too.

To fix mine I went back to edit, found the post it was under, took away everything before and after the link putting it on one line, hit publish again, and checked and was so surprised that it worked. You may have to close and then log on to the internet again to see what happened.

Hope this helps, Cate

Watch 'n Wait said...

Hi Cate... Happily I got the blog back, then copied and pasted it and emailed it to myself. Waited till the next day, reposted, and it worked. Veddy strange, the things that happen to posts!