Sunday, April 10, 2005

Sunday evenin' comin' down....

The sun has set and there's just the afterglow now. Perfect time for inserting into enemy territory if there's a night op planned. My night op will occur about an hour from now. Have to take a shower, then cover my bod with a cream from the neck down. This is the result of a visit to a nurse practitioner this afternoon to find out what the hell is the itchy--might as well have fallen into a patch of poison ivy--rash I developed on legs and arms. It seems that earlier this week while out and about I ran into mites, for god's sake. Last thing in the world I needed to hear, but apparently easy to deal with. So on goes this one-time-only cream tonight, then at least 8 hours later--morning--back in the shower to wash the cream off. And then the pain in the ass stuff...launder all bedding and whatever clothes. So that should kill off the mites. Then a pill--no driving cause it causes drowsiness--just before sacking out tomorrow night to stop the itchiness. I tell you, it's a bitch to itch all the time. About a week and that will be done with. And, have to run out and spray the driver's seat of my car and floor mats, just in case, with Lysol. My name for this: creepin' crud. I am not a happy camper, but what the hell...if nothing worse ever happens to me, I'll be fine.

Full dark now. That was quick.

Between Bush, Santorum, and DeLay.... Those individuals are gonna drive me nuts yet. Heard on the radio this morn that, very quietly, Bush addressed the far right religious Crystal Cathedral denizens. Most probably by video link. No publicity whatsoever. Too early. Somewhere around 6 this morning, Pacific time, since they're up in LA. If he'd made it to his ranch, it would be 8 his time. Guess the CC people had some kind of anniversary thing going. The man lives to shore up his base and show his religiosity, so long as it's mostly words.

Still have not a clue who that guy behind Bush 41 was in the photo of Bush 43's official delegation, shot as they stood beside the Pope paying their last respects . Seems Fr. mentioned had to do with his being a SNL character. Just a joke. Damn. Probably will never know.

So back to finishing reading the LA Times...
Wrap.

No comments: