Wednesday, April 20, 2005

So, there...

http://morialekafa.blogspot.com/ is his URL.

Just read, in the NY Times online, the article about Condi meeting Putin in Moscow. Had a pic with the article (on the front page). The pic is shot from behind Condi and has Putin facing her across his desk. If ever I've seen Putin's former KGB face, this is it. I'd give much to know just what he's thinking, I kid you not. Expressionless, he is. The eyes are what give him away. Talk about intense. I'd give odds the NSA (National Security Agency) has even every breath either of them took secured in their computer files. To say nothing of the tiniest inflection in their voices. And the pauses between words. Hell, they've got any of us, worldwide, any time they want to bother...automatically. The NSA analysts then decide just who or what needs looking into. They're the greatest scanners in the world. That, I must say, is one hell of an outfit this nation has operating. Whoa!
Wrap...

No comments: