Sunday, January 02, 2005

Just Observing: Just Observing

Just Observing: Just Observing

C and I went tearing over to the early showing of "The Aviator" right after breakfast this morning. DiCaprio did an incredible job playing Hughes. And now I'm torqued. I once had an invitation to go aboard the Spruce Goose and declined. Talk about the desire to go back in time and kick your own tail!

Chargers playing ball down in Mission Valley today. Not going near that place. Traffic is awesome, and with the river flooding...no way.

Last word on blog design: Not good to forget paragraphing. Too many people look at a huge block of words, with dedicated left and right margins and no paragraphs to break up that block, and click to something else rather than struggle through it. Not what a blogger wants at all.

Welcome back, Leege! Goin' right over to your space and read your thoughts on coffee...which reminds me: C handed me a small thermos of coffee in the theater. Put it in the cup holder on my right. Unscrewed the lid, poured half a cup. Forget why I had to sit that half cupful on top of the thermos, but it leapt right off and landed on the floor. So I'm thinking, Hell, there goes my coffee. Not gonna try that again. Picked the cup up, turned it upside down to screw it back on the thermos, and coffee poured out on my leg! Only way that could have happened it that the cupful landed rightside up. But talk about getting a surprise! Sheesh!

And that's a wrap...off to Leege's blog!

No comments: