Sunday, July 24, 2005

What's this fresh insult?!!!

With cause, I'd say this writer friend is angry. What the hell happened to Freedom of Speech, I ask? Outrageous. I'm with this writer all the way. Read it and weep:

"Interesting thing. I was headed to eat & listening to John Elliott on Air America. Gal named LeeAnn called in. She's from here. Said if you think Americans' freedom of speech isn't being stepped on right now, think again.

She works at the VA Hospital. Says they had a staff meeting, where it was announced that they WILL NOT talk bad about or talk against this administration or the president. If they do, the VA says, they will be fired.

One, I'm thinking speaking their minds have gotten really 'bad' among staff and the patients. Two, I'm thinking how dare the admin. send shit so far downhill, how dare they tell someone who's fought for this country what to think or say, AND how dare the VA pass along the shit?

Aaarrrrgh!"
Wrap....

No comments: