Tuesday, May 10, 2005

They said...

From Independent Clearing House:

The Roots of Violence: Wealth without work, Pleasure without conscience, Knowledge without character, Commerce without morality, Science without humanity, Worship without sacrifice, Politics without principles: Mahatma Gandhi: Indian leader, 1869-1948===

The greatness of every mighty organization embodying an idea in this world lies in the religious fanaticism and intolerance with which, fanatically convinced of its own right, it intolerantly imposes its will against all others: Adolf Hitler (German chancellor, leader of the Nazi party, 1889-1945)===

I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe-I believe what I believe is right. George W. Bush: 43rd President of the United States
Wrap...

No comments: