Thursday, May 19, 2005

Milblog plus a comment...

http://thisisyourwar.blogspot.com Was reading this milblog a few minutes ago. Guy is a terrific writer, very visual, very introspective, and in his most recent post, in a killing rage. I've been following his blog for months, along with quite a few others. I think highly of the military. There have been members of my family fighting for this nation since they hit the east coast in 1630, including my four brothers....every war that's come along. I'm a liberal. So are they. So when I read the comment this bastard wrote, it torqued me instantly:

COMMENT:
giblet said...
Riveting, captivating, sobering, spell bounding, utterly eye opening. Your writing transends time and the thousands of miles that separate you soldiers from our world. A brief thank you from a chicken salesman.

The bitter, liberal left, hate filled information filtered to us through our cancerous media is mind numbing and turns the average reader away from your war. Your honesty, fine prose and intense verbage is a breath of fresh air.God sent me to your blog, and is bleeding words into it through your eloquent writing. Thank you sir for your sacrifice. You are appreciated.
********************************
Twas the uncalled for insult to liberals that lit my flame. Oh, to meet "giblet" face-t0-face!
Wrap...

No comments: