Monday, October 02, 2006

The book Bush has written a blurb for...

Just got this news:

Steerforth Press will publish the paperback edition of James Cannon's Apostle Paul: A Novel of the Man Who Brought Christianity to the Western World ($24.95, 1586420941) on November 14 with the following endorsement on the back cover, reading, in its entirety:

Sept. 13, 2006
Dear Mr. Cannon,I have just finished Apostle Paul. I enjoyed your book a lot. I read the Bible, and your book helps me better understand the letters and the life of Paul.I appreciate very much the inscription in the front of the book. These are trying times, and I firmly believe in the decisions I have made. I long for the Peace that freedom can yield. With warm regards,George Bush
*****************************

Yeah...I bet he does. As long as Cheney, et al, "help" him make decisions, and of course God speaks to him. Uh-huh. I wouldn't touch that book with a 90-foot pole.

Wrap...

No comments: