Monday, November 07, 2005

NRA's Exec, Wayne Lapierre is....

Note: I found this a most interesting post on the Blonde Sense blog.

From http://blondesense.blogspot.com :

I don't care where
a person's compass may point them. But, it does bother me when someone is a hypocrite in the political arena.The executive officer of the National Rifle Association, Wayne Lapierre, is currently endorsing Jerry Kilgore for governor of Virginia in media ads saying Kilgore stands for the same family values that Wayne had as a child growing up in Roanoke.

Well, while Wayne Lapierre was in high school in Roanoke (Patrick Henry High School class of '67) he was my brother's lover. Their affair lasted past graduation and on during the anti Vietnam war protest marches they attended in 1969.

Not only is Wayne Lapierre gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) but he marched in protest to the Vietnam war.

Now he's touting his high ground morality and family values. That I have a problem with.

Archie Gordon
Roanoke, VA

write to me at blondesense(@)optonline.net for the contact information

Wrap...

No comments: