Saturday, November 03, 2007

Bilbray's (R-CA) Unattended Mailbox....UGH!

From Rep Brian Bilbray (R-50th District CA)

[Never a variation in his return email]

Thank you very much for taking the time to email me regarding your
concerns. Due to the large volume of messages I receive daily it is
impossible for me to reply immediately. Be assured that I appreciate all
your comments and will reply as quickly as possible.

As the new Chairman of the Immigration Reform Caucus (IRC) I am vigorously
fighting any grant of amnesty to illegal aliens. As part of the original
Republican Revolution in the 1990s, we achieved a balanced Federal budget
and had a $155 billion surplus. Today, I work to restore our balanced
budget and to bring back fiscal conservatism and responsible spending to
Congress. We did it once, and we can do it again with your support.
Also, I believe it is critical that we give our troops the support and
resources they need while defending our freedom and liberty around the
globe. They can help us prevail in the Global War on Terror, but only if
we do not fail them here at home.

Again, thank you for contacting me. If you have any questions, please
feel free to call me or my office at (202) 225-0508.

Sincerely,
Brian P. Bilbray
Member of Congress

Wrap...

No comments: