Monday, August 25, 2008

Sen Barbara Boxer online at Dem Conv...

From Sen Barbara Boxer:

Yesterday, I arrived into Denver to join thousands of Democratic delegates, candidates, and colleagues at the Democratic National Convention. I can't tell you how excited I am to be here with friends from across the nation and rally around Barack Obama as he accepts the Democratic nomination for President.

I wish you all could be here in Denver with me to participate in this historic occasion. But through the power of technology, I'm going to try to do the next best thing: Invite you to follow me virtually through Convention week!

To keep you updated on all of the latest goings-on in Denver, I'll be posting regular video diaries to my special DNC page at www.barbaraboxer.com/convention. I'll also be sending brief text updates regularly throughout the day to my personal "Twitter" account -- quick messages to let you know what I'm up to and what I'm thinking about while I'm on the go. You can either subscribe to my Twitter feed directly to get these updates in real-time, or read them as they are automatically collected on my DNC page.

Please visit my special DNC page at www.barbaraboxer.com/convention to see my first video update and my Twitter feed now -- and check back frequently throughout Convention week!

In addition, I'm honored to have been asked to speak before the Convention this Tuesday at 4pm PT/7pm ET. You'll be able to watch my speech, streaming live across the internet, at http://gallery1.demconvention.com. I hope you will tune in to watch my speech live online on Tuesday at 4pm PT!

You and I know that our struggling economy, the war in Iraq, energy prices, and global warming pose major challenges to our nation. That's why I'm so excited to join with thousands of Democrats who are all gathering together in Denver this week, working to send Barack Obama to the White House and elect a larger, more robust Democratic majority to Congress.
Our country is ready for change -- and together, we can help deliver it.

Please stop by www.barbaraboxer.com/convention to follow me virtually through the Democratic National Convention in Denver. It's going to be a terrific week, and I hope you'll join me online!

Thank you for your continued support.

In Friendship,
Barbara Boxer U.S. Senator

P.S. I hope you'll spread the word about the Democratic National Convention and my special DNC page at www.barbaraboxer.com/convention to everyone you know. Click here to invite your friends and family to join me virtually in Denver!
Watch My First DNC Video Update!

Wrap...

No comments: