Sunday, August 10, 2008

Rielle Hunter moved in....

From The Los Angeles Times:

Edwards' affair? My fault
How my energy fueled Rielle Hunter into a scandal.

By Sarah Miller August 10, 2008

I blame myself.It is totally my fault. Well, maybe it's just my energy's fault. But wait -- do we control our energy? Don't we just, like, attract what we put out? Anyway, I have really powerful energy, and I refused to respect it, and now it's too late.

What I'm trying to say is that it's my fault that Rielle Hunter had an affair with John Edwards. It's my fault his display of moral laxness let down his supporters, let down the country. It's my fault he cheated on his cancer-stricken wife and betrayed his three children. Let me explain.

I, like every other New Yorker who valued their life, moved to Los Angeles in October 2001. Almost immediately, I rented a room in a house in Benedict Canyon, owned by a friend of a friend, and lived there for almost a year. When I moved out of that room -- and I don't mind telling you at this point that Harrison Ford did the built-ins in the den and possibly some of the kitchen cabinetry -- Rielle Hunter moved in.

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/opinion/

*Use link above to continue reading...

Wrap...

No comments: