Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Bush...the no brains necessary decider...

From Reuters:

Reuters- Washington D.C.

President Bush, looking confused and disoriented upon his return from the G-8 summit, responded to reporters questions about the stem cell research bill recently passed by the United States Senate.

Mr. Bush said "I don't know how else to put it. We support a culture of the living. ".

When reporters reminded Mr. Bush that hundreds of thousands of Iraqi's and American's have been killed or wounded in his pre-emptive war in Iraq, he responded "When I say 'culture' I mean the kind of culture where you have a small clump of cells on a petri dish....That's what I mean by culture... and on this I stand firm. I am for protecting the culture of these small clumps of cells living in petri dishes. They have rights too."

Wrap...

No comments: