Thursday, June 02, 2005

An original Green Beret...

Believe I've mentioned this hilarious and oh, so informative book before, but no matter. Just found out that Ed did this over the phone, which is a good way to do it, so you'll know where those tiny clicks are coming from. All phone lines are not equal. It's not every day one gets to listen to what a guy who was in the very first unit of Green Berets has to say, and if there's somebody more worth listening to on that subject, I don't know who it would be.

Here he is:

"If you have three minutes to listen to me rant about my novel, Bank's Bandits, go to www.authorstalk.com , scroll down just a bit to see my book, and at the bottom of the paragraph there is a place to click to take you to my interview. When you get there, at the left, there is also a place to click ("listen") where you can hear the three minute "author's talk" I just recorded by phone for them today."

And if you're interested in having the book, it's on there.
Wrap...

No comments: