Monday, June 27, 2005

Military says to Rove:

Here's a clip from one letter to Rove, who is really getting a royal chewing out from these people.
Take a look at http://takeittorove.blogspost.com

Mr. Rove,

As a member of the Army Reserve who will be leaving to support Operation Iraqi Freedom, and a lifelong liberal, how dare you challenge my patriotism, sir? As I have, to date, not seen you patrol in Bahgdad, nor have I seen you risk convoying supplies to the troops who need them throughout Iraq, where is your courage? I guess you really have none. I have never supported this war, nor the policies that have managed it. Despite that, I will be leaving to serve for my first tour in the country soon. Why, you may ask? Because it is my duty as a soldier, and as a citizen of this nation. Service to a cause greater than yourself is something a coward like you will never understand. The next time you wish to question either my patriotism, or courage, I suggest you dare to take up arms first. Cowards like you, who expect other men and womens children to fight their wars, deserve to be dragged out in the streets and beaten like the craven dogs you are. May whatever greater power you believe in spare you, because I wouldn't. I will leave you with two quotes that I sincerely hope you might learn something of true patriotism and courage. "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Goodbye sir. May you rot in Hell with all of the worlds yellow, craven, morally bankrupt cowards. "Sic vis pacem, para bellum."
****************************************
Rove certainly has it coming, and they're not hesitating to give it to him.
Wrap...

No comments: