Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Switch Vote? It Ain't Easy...

As some of you know, I decided to vote for Repub Jon Huntsman for Prez awhile ago. Haven't changed my mind. So after breakfast at Acapulco this morning, off I went to find out what I needed to do to do that.

I've always been a registered Dem. Did I need to change my registration to Repub to vote for Huntsman?

Went off to find out. It took awhile, but finally found this huge building on Ruffin Rd..the Voters' Registration place. Yes. I'll have to change my registration to Repub to vote for Huntsman. There's no other way.

So got this big form to fill out to do that. It must arrive back there 15 days before voting day.

This business really torques me. After voting, I'll wait awhile and then have to change my registration back to Dem. Wonder whose big idea that was...to make it hard as possible to vote for whoever you want to without going thru actually changing your registration. Guess they really don't want a change. Gonna be something for folks who think they'll just be able to go vote for whomever they please on voting day and then find out they can't.

Wrap...

2 comments:

Watch 'n Wait said...

PS: Only have to switch registration for primary vote..not election vote.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for every other excellent post. Where else may just anybody get that kind of info in such an ideal method of writing? I've a presentation next week, and I'm on the look for such info.
First Check Home Drug Cup Test - Marijuana 99.9% Accuracy (2 Pack)