Monday, January 02, 2012

Happy 2012,,,I Hope...

Been so immersed in the political goings-on that when I did decide to post, found out that absence had caused me not to be able to write a damned word on this blog. Have just now been able to access it for the first time since Keith had me post his article.

Major problem getting back on here was in discovering a password from the past. Of course I'd completely forgotten what it was. Taken two days to find it, and I still don't know what it was. Doin' good, huh? But accidents happen and so, at last, I can access this blog. Sheesh! Talk about a complicated procedure to do that tho.

Never mind. We're off and running in 2012. Should be a hell of a year, what with all those Repubs running. Problem is, I'm mad as hell at Obama. Let it be known far and wide that I flat do not approve of the military being able to grab a U.S.A. someone and disappear them with the total absence of normal legal proceedings. That's a criminal act from my perspective. Obama is becoming a dictator if he already isn't one in fact.

Gonna change my registration to Independent. So far as the Repubs are concerned, the only honest and decent one that I can see is Jon Huntsman, who is really working hard in New Hampshire to be at least noticed by the voters. Guess he figured campaigning in Iowa was a lost cause going in.

So we'll wait to see the Iowa results. Until then...

Wrap...

No comments: