Monday, November 10, 2008

Now fake documents re. Iran...Not too swift.

From Information Clearing House:

Documents linking Iran to nuclear weapons push may have been fabricated:

The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) has obtained evidence suggesting that documents which have been described as technical studies for a secret Iranian nuclear
weapons-related research program may have been fabricated.

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/
IAEA_suspects_fraud_in_evidence_for_1109.html

[Use link above to continue reading]

Wrap...

2 comments:

SheaNC said...

Okay, I'm a little late and off-topic, but I just had to come by to say, "Woo Hoo! We did it!"

I am way happy and running around the blogosphere trying to touch base with my blog friends that I have met since I started blogging in 2004. It feels like it's been 20 years since this all started. We made it!

Watch 'n Wait said...

Hi Shea..And ain't it the grandest feeling in the world? Nice to chat with you again. :))) Hope your world is just going great.