Sunday, October 28, 2007

David Brin: BushCo waging war against....

From: www.davidbrin.blogspot.com :

The GOP vs. the U.S. Military: Part Eight - The Generals Speak
In parts one through seven, I laid down a careful case that showed, in one categorical area after another, how the Bush Administration and the entire neoconservative movement have effectively been “waging war against the professionals and of the US government, especially the men and women of the military Officer Corps. A perspective that I have been trying to get people to see, for close to five years, now.

Now, delayed and distracted by other things, I feel I must try to finish off this topic, getting the rest of my stored-up material online, even if it comes across less-polished than some of the other sections.


* The Growing Revolt of the Senior Officer Corps.

www.davidbrin.blogspot.com

[click link above to continue reading]

Wrap...

No comments: