Sunday, June 04, 2006

Between BushCo and Arkansas...Ouch!

Okay...Come happily home after breakfast on Marie Callendar's patio, rev up the machine, get the email up and what do I see? This:

Bush Makes New Push for Gay-Marriage Banhttp://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/060406A.shtmlPresident George W. Bush on Saturday urged the Senate to pass a constitutional ban on same-sex marriage, in an election-year pitch to conservatives whose enthusiasm for him has cooled.

Just totally torques me. All this asshole spews is FEAR AND HATE!!! I'm convinced his mores come straight from that wretched female who bore him, and his dad took it from there. Dad and friends, of course. And I don't want to hear any more bullshit about religious he is. I know lots of religious people and they're good folks, wish others well, and they sure as hell would never behave in anything close to the manner BushCo does.

Nor would they blatantly lie through their teeth for no damned good reason as he consistently and constantly does...no matter who dies for whatever reason. None of his pathetic but incredibly dangerous to the nation and the world crew cares one iota about anything but power and money. They are as phony as they come. The people who believe him still should have their asses kicked until their noses bleed.

Apparently the majority of those hateful and ugly-minded people live up in Utah, Wyoming and Colorado. Even Texans, except in DeLay's area, are holding their noses...as well they should. UGH!!!

In other matters, I'm flying off to Arkansas on June 30th. Family reunion. First time down there. Have to fly into Memphis, landing at midnight, then get hold of the rental car, then drive 41.3 miles to the hotel at the cross roads at Hwy 1 and 64. All in the dead of night, where I won't know where the hell I am except for signs. Fun, fun, fun! :)) Now I know there will be mosquitoes, but I've just found out there's some really miserable little critters named "chiggers" that are absolute horrors there as well. One guy down there reports that before he goes out, he duct tapes his pants to his boots so they can't get to exposed flesh. What the hell?!!! And I'm a San Diegan. Barely any bugs here at all that love biting people. Sheesh! Anybody know about these chigger things? Have heard you can put kerosene all over yourself to keep them away. I am not about to sit and drink coffee and smoke while I'm covered up with kerosene, lemme tell you!

I'm thinking I ain't goin' down to Arkansas again. :))) One round of mosquitoes, chiggers, heat and humidity should be sufficient for the cause.

Wrap...

No comments: