Saturday, April 07, 2007

Torqued at Blogger...Talk about slow load!

Yes, I certainly am. What reader is gonna sit and wait a minute or more for a post on blogspot to appear? Go there, and what do I get? The list of post titles on the left side of the screen and no posts. And no posts. And still no posts. Found our very quickly that readers are simply not going to wait...and neither are the search engines.

So spent considerable time trying to email Blogger...all to no avail. Everything goes to other folks who use Blogger...and just sits there, unspoken to. I'm fit to be tied. This, 4-07-07, Saturday, is the third day in a row that this has gone on. I believe I'm gonna have to try another blogging site. Anybody have any ideas?

Wrap...

3 comments:

Granny said...

I've heard good things about wordpress but I've had trouble accessing some of their blogs too.

It took forever to access your site today but that doesn't usually happen. All the others have been okay lately although my own has been slow coming up.

Watch 'n Wait said...

Hi Granny...Know one thing, it's just driving me nuts. And now I see the comments are slow openers too. Blogger is usually very decent, but after 3 days of this...
:((

The Corsair said...

Aby way tro speed up the process?

http://ronmwangaguhunga.blogspot.com